6.19.2009

Sorry I haven't posted...

Hey, I haven't posted in a few days. I got sick on Wednesday and felt awful. I have kept my calories under 1800...Between 1550 and 1750 and have even lost another pound without walking. I am feeling better even though I have a runny nose. I will walk tommorrow and for six days after since I missed three days this week. I am doing the anti jared missouri 60 challenge for the next two months. He is a guy who lost 200 lbs! His challenge is this, who can change the most in the next 60 days. My next door neighbor and good friend is going to take my picture On Monday, which....bbababum.....I will post....Then in two months I will post another (hopefully better) picture. My new want, which will be a christmas gift, is a digital camera so I can add pictures to my blog. Thank you hidden jewel for your kind words on my last post, I am sometimes very blunt and worried that my crap comment would offend. I just hope people read not only the words, but the intent. Well, will be back tommorrow with a better post. Keep up the good work everyone, talk to you later.
Hugs,
chris

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hope your all better soon. It's no fun to be sick and especially when your trying to keep up a workout routine.
monday...
You will love a digital camera!!!
I do. I can delete all the ones with closed eyes or all the ones of the back of Ethan's head.
I may do the same take and post picture. maybe...
amber