11.25.2009

Day 17...weird food/ clean van

Hey all,
today was wednesday so no gym....I did do a .8 mile walk tonight...I just felt like I had to move.
I had two eggs and a piece of toast, 2 cups of coffee, one salami and provolone sandwich and two deviled eggs and 1 cup of yogurt with peaches and honey.
My grand total was1530 calories..
It was a strangely bad eggy food day....mostly cause I was cooking most of it and couldn't manage to make a decent meal.
At least I kept the calories in line.
I can feel my cholesterol climbing though.lol.
Tomorrow is my splurge day and won't be much better.
I did manage to wash my van though.
Kind of a non day day.
the day before thanksgiving always feels like that.
I spend all day cooking, and the day feels like it came and went without me in it.
Tomorrow is turkey day, and gym day as well....
I am going to pound it tomorrow. Hope all of you have a great day, and relax and enjoy your families...
For those that missed them, I posted before and during pics in my last post...down below.
Hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving...Talk to you tomorrow night.
Chris out.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope you have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :) Enjoy your day!

South Beach Steve said...

Chris, yesterday felt a bit like that for me too. Life gets back to normal in just a few days.

Have a great Thanksgiving Chris!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

We have six chickens, so we've been consuming more eggs than ever, especially during the summer when the birds were squirtin' 'em out like Lucy's chocolate assembly line.

Thanks for all the great comments over at JSGF, Chris. I truly do appreciate them all. And Happy T-Day to you and yours.

Joanne said...

Isn't it a great feeling when you feel like you have to move - you just need to do something. Fabulous!!

deisegal said...

Hope you are having a nice Thanksgiving and had/have a great workout (ooh er, timezones confuse me!)