6.29.2010

Half year report....

Howdy folks...back from fiction land to make a report on my health and wellness.
I started the year at 188 lbs.
I am sitting at 155 lbs. (actually a smidge below..but since I have an analogue I round up)
So, I dropped 33 lbs so far this year.
I lost 2 lbs this month, which..while not stellar and considering vacation and the fact that I only lost 3 pounds going full bore the previous month...isn't too bad.
I will be 152 by the end of July.
I already have my whole plan worked out for July, so I will post that on July 1rst...
I am taking tomorrow off.
I am going to the park with my kids and then taking the rest of the day to lie like a rug, veg like broccoli.
I am going to be signing up for kickboxing classes, so my exercise is about to be kicked up a notch.
I am probably going to 86 most of my walking.
I will be going to the gym 3 days a week and kickboxing 2 days a week.
I will be getting my bike fixed..
and look at me...blabbing already about all my plans...
lol.
anywhoozle.
will talk about that on Thursday...
I won't be blogging tomorrow...
I will be vegging.
The kids and I will be going to the park..then after I am going to my favorite place in the whole wide world...Barnes and nobles.
So have a great wednesday.
Enjoy the last day of the first half of the year.
See you on the flip side.
Huggles.
chris

17 comments:

Amber said...

Kickboxing is a great workout!
Have fun veggin tomorrow.
Amber

Christine Jeske said...

Have fun being a vegetable! Don't get eaten. I need to check where the closest B&N is to me. Seriously need a B&N trip.

Kelli Campbell said...

have a great day off..your doing great..have fun at the park..loveya lots..kelli

Hanlie said...

Have a great, relaxing and fun Wednesday!

Linda Pressman said...

We're on vacation and our favorite activity? Bookstore browsing! Unfortunately, yesterday we got to b+n a half hour before closing and that's just not enough.

Have fun, Chris.

carla said...

thats MY favefave place as well.

ENJOY!

Leslie said...

Any bookstore is my favorite store!

Congrats on the continued success. Looking forward to reading your July plan...maybe I'll adopt some of it.

Have fun with your kids.

Anonymous said...

A half-year report. Hmm. Interesting. Maybe I should try that at my place. Have fun vegging like broccoli. Maybe you'll get eaten. Or, at least nibbled. WINK.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the day Chris!

Patrick said...

Wow, dropped 33 lbs in 6 months, awesome, your whole story is awesome. My blog post today was a half-year themed entry as well. I feel so much better today than I did six months ago. In large part thanks to having blooger friends like you to share the journey with. Thanks for being there!

Laura said...

Enjoy your veg time. Congratulations on your 33 pounds gone, that is a great accomplishment in 6 months! I'll be dreaming of barnes and noble, my FAVORITE place to spend hours and hours at.

Sevenbeads said...

Your loss in the past 6 months is outstanding! I know it didn't just happen 'cause you're a nice person, or you're lucky. It's all about the hard work, great diet and stick-to-it-tive-ness. Is that a word?

Congratulations and fun in the park!

Tiffany said...

I love your blog what an inspiration. Sounds like your exercise plan is good to go! Have fun vegging out... I love pretty woman ; ) Classic line from a great movie!

E. Jane said...

Hi Chris!

WOW! I just stumbled upon your blog, and I am blown away by your story. You are so honest and true. I will be checking in regularly from now on.
Jane

Robin said...

Kickboxing. You are going to have to register yourself as a Lethal Weapon before all of this is said and done...lol.

Ice Queen said...

Love Barnes and Noble.

Enjoy your veg out. :D

M Pax said...

Have fun being broccoli. Do you think radishes are more frenetic? LOL Sorry, your post has me thinking about vegetable personalities.