7.14.2010

Partaaaaaaaaaay!

Tomorrow (today actually) is my youngest daughter's birthday.
I was up late painting a vanity I picked up from good will, I will post a pic of it tomorrow.
It's going to be a doozy of a party.
Should be fun.
No exercise or calorie counting, but plenty of house cleaning and steam cleaning and shopping and painting.
I have to go to bed cause I have to pick up some balloons in the morning.
Sorry I didn't get around to everyone's blogs.
I lost a follower today...
Mel didn't like what I wrote...
lololol.
Have a great night guys.
Huggles.
Chris

10 comments:

carla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER.
and, in a way :), to you too.


Carla

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the day with your daughter. Be sure and tell her happy birthday from the blogosphere.

Leslie said...

I lose more followers than I get. And people start up blogs and have more followers in 3 months than I have yet! Never was the popular type. HB to your daughter.

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday!!! We love to party around here.

And I LOVE the idea of redoing a Goodwill vanity for a daughter's birthday present - I may totally steal that gift idea!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! Have a fun day! :)

Tammy said...

A great big happy birthday to your little sweet pea!! :)

SeattleRunnerGirl said...

Chris, you are too funny! Sorry Mel took issue with your post. Have a great party today, and happy birthday to your daughter!

Hanlie said...

Have a great party and congrats to the birthday girl!

M Pax said...

Have a great party! Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Katie J ♥ said...

Ohhhhhh sounds like fun! HB to her and enjoy Chris!