10.07.2010

If you can't eat the calories...

Eat volume...

Hey guys.
I had a good day.
I had 1630 calories.
For lunch today I had

Physical.
2 cups of broccoli and 2 slices 2 percent cheese..
It was remarkably filling.

The rest of the day was: eggs and yogurt and turkey sausage and asparagus. No fruit today.
That's okay cause yesterday was nothing but fruit.

Good enough.
I burned 600 calories via elliptical and weight lifting.

Mental:
Good, really focused in today on 'focusing in on today'. lol.
not kidding. trying not to get ahead of myself mentally...taking each day as it comes.
doing what is right today.
relying on good choices TODAY.
Not yesterdays good choices or tomorrow's good choices.

Spiritual.
Good, managed to control myself and kept my opinions to myself in several situations.
I have learned there is very little to be gained handing out my opinions.
Do or do not...not talk about it till people are sick of hearing it.
I do my talking at the ballot box...which i cannot wait to get into.
I have never in my life been so eager to do my patriotic duty.

well, off to watch some jack lalanne inspirational videos and get myself prepared mentally for tomorrow.
Have a great night,
See you all tomorrow.
Hugs,
Chris

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Volume. Yep. And I love broccoli. :)

Deb

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

Have been working at finding foods I love that pack a punch for less calories. I do love the fish. Every time I step on the scale and it shows a wee bit smaller number, I think of you! You have no idea how many people you inspire every day. By the way, lots of us can't wait to get to that ballot box this time around!

Retta said...

Broccoli... little green trees. It's hard getting my husband to eating most veggies, but he loves homegrown tomatoes and, of all things, broccoli! Go figure.

Loretta
=^..^=

carla said...

I love LaLane.
no matter how many new!gurus! come into the fitness realm he will always be the original and my fave.

and its today.

Have a good strong healthy friday...


Miz.

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

Our fortnightly (every 2 week) bible study on Wed was on James 3, taming the tongue. Very confronting. Of course, I took two days after that study doing exactly the opposite, just to really learn the lesson. Why is it so hard sometimes. LOL. Great post Chris :)

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Think I need to practice keeping things to myself too. Because once you let me get started, I'm not gonna stop til you agree with me. LOL

I'm looking SO forward to doing my patriotic duty as well! :)

BEE said...

awesome job

thanks for all the comments its just been hard right now

like ive said before its a lifestyle not a diet
ive been doing this for 2 years now

i just need to get past this and be happy again

im just realizing i guess how hard it is going to be having an autistic child i never realized how crazy this world was
and how incompetent some could be when around my son

im just feeling stressed and scared right now

and feeling alone in this

Robin said...

Yep. No point in arguing religion or politics. Just creates friction and makes everyone mad. Get what you're saying about that ballot box business.

Michele said...

Love that short and sassy post!